Display completely customizable, responsive and search engine crawlable versions of your Twitter feed on your website. Completely match the look and feel of your site with tons of customization options!
What this module does for you
• Increase social engagement between you and your users, customers, or fans
• Save time by using the Custom Twitter Feeds plugin to generate dynamic, search engine crawlable content on your website
• Get more follows by displaying your Twitter content directly on your site
• Improve your SEO as all of that quality keyword-rich Twitter content is directly embedded into your website
• Keep users on your site by letting them reply and like your Tweets directly on your site
• Display your Twitter content your way to perfectly match your website’s style
• The plugin is updated regularly with new features, bug-fixes and Twitter API changes
• Support is quick and effective
We’re dedicated to providing the most customizable, robust and well supported Twitter feed plugin in the world!
• Easy Twitter Feed Widget module is very easy to setup and use.
• You can blend your tweets professionally with the layout of any theme.
• Make it your own by customizing the link color, border color, background choice and other useful options.
• Timeline Widget and Follow button
• Show home option
• Show Footer option
• Show right column option
• Show left column option
• Completely Customizable – by default inherits your theme’s styles
• Twitter feed content is crawlable by search engines adding SEO value to your site
• Completely responsive and mobile optimized – works on any screen size
• Display tweets from any user, your own Twitter account and those you follow, or from a specific hashtag
• Display multiple feeds from different Twitter users on multiple pages or widgets
• Infinitely load more of your Tweets with the ‘Load More’ button
• Fully internationalized and translatable into any language
• Display a beautiful header at the top of your Twitter feed
• ➤ Log-in Admin Panel / Back-Office
• ➤ Go to Menu: Back-Office >> Modules
• ➤ Add New Module
• ➤ Upload zip
• ➤ Install & Configure